Thursday, April 19, 2007

ok, ok...

Im not actually sleeping on a mattress on the floor in some back room...here's a picture of my real room, very nice and the hammock ensures plenty of visits from my little friend Bella...

We went for a walk and then dropped lunch off at the cafe Mike is working at/re-doing...very cool place...totally different than I pictured. Ill post some pictures when I get the chance. Im still adjusting a bit, and its very strange to be in a place where people dont speak your language. Im picking up the tiniest bit and some of the words are close enough that I can get the gist of what is being said, but it gives me more compassion for the immigrants in our neighborhood. Kristen has been awesome about translating conversations, but I hope to at least pick up enough to be able to speak a bit and understand a bit more. I leave you with the view from the boys room. Its a bit woobley because it just finished raining.